Search This Blog

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Do not shoes make the girl?

Yes, it's that time of the year again - when Christmas lights are sparkling in your eyes, the cold wind is blowing, the streets are wet and Nico's shoes have more water in them than the sidewalk does. But fret no more!

I just bought two pairs of shoes for 50 bucks. Vintage shoes. That are actually nice... and actually fit me. A vintage Affair on Santa Monica is a god-send. No Seriously. I took the day off, drove a few blocks, hobbled down Santa Monica determined I would finally, after five months of searching find the perfect shoes. Lo and behold! I found two pairs.

Indeed it is Christmas. The first Noel and all that. Come, they told me, perum pum pum pum. And I did, and I perum pum pum pummed my happy feet all the way back to my car. In new shoes, that aren't being held together by electrical tape. Which, the store workers said were amazing and should go on my wall.

It's almost time for Jenean to be home. I'm sure we'll spend the night fighting over who gets to play with the new Line 6 FM4 Filter Modeler we just bought yesterday.

Who cares, my feet are warm.

xoxo
n.


p.s. Two new VV reviews you can check out here:


and here:

No comments: